It’s great that pizza places have vegan options these days, but you can’t beat homemade pizza, imo. Also, making pizza yourself is dirt cheap.
– 1 quantity of my pizza dough (for two large pizzas)
– 1 quantity of my super easy tomato sauce
– Any vegan toppings you like. I, perhaps controversially, like a ‘naked’ pizza but there are some good mozzarella-style vegan cheeses. If you leave the cheese off, drizzle some olive oil over your pizza before you put it in the oven.
– Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius fan (preferred if you’re baking two large pizzas at the same time) or 220 Celsius regular oven.
– Line two large baking sheets with baking parchment.
– Roll out the dough, spread the tomato sauce on it and scatter over your toppings.
– Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.